 Trains / Train Organizations / 1153
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:01:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Steven Barile writes:
Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences.

I think I would perfer IBLTC, because the train unions are typically
"International Brotherhood of...".  I know that the Live Steamers use
IBLS (International Brotherhood of Live Steamers).  It functions as a
volentary overview of the hobby, with a east coast and a west coast rep.
(No, I am not a member, somewhat supprisingly...)

Wow, that's kind of surprising to hear.  I've been meaning to ask, as this
thread has unfolded...  Are women allowed in LEGO train clubs, or is it a
boys-only thing?

--Todd