 Trains / Train Organizations / 1137
Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:00:59 GMT

Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences.

Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules,
like...
1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for
announcements to be filtered down to the club memebers.

There are reasons for privacy, hense not lugnet.

Maybe ICLTC - International Congress of LTCs

SteveB