Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:20:34 GMT

"sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
news:G9E2pn.748@lugnet.com...
Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences.

Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules,
like...
1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for
announcements to be filtered down to the club memebers.

There are reasons for privacy, hense not lugnet.

Maybe ICLTC - International Congress of LTCs

SteveB

icltc@pairlist.net has been created, I will follow up with more data
regarding sign up once it filters through the system.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot