Re: Amy's advertising rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:28:35 GMT

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:04:57 GMT
"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sure, I'd like to see sponsorship links if people pony • up
money for them but that's not a big deal either.

<snipped Excellent Advertising "rant" >

I don't think it was a rant, rather a good discussion on
advertising on websites.

I don't want ads on the site either. I think the only thing
would be on members pages, or maybe a special links section
(Michlug members items or something), buried in the site
somewhere. No advertising banners or anything, definately
tacky.

Scott S.