Re: MichLUG Meeting Summary - 3/10/2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
<snip>
I'll have a host next week. But first...

Everyone knows HTML. Or has a page editor that knows HTML. We can't all write
it, we don't have the organization in place to do it by committee, and we won't
all get what we want.

I've offered to arrange free hosting. I'll soon have to expend effort and the
good will of friends to get it. Before I do so I need to make the following
things clear...
<snippity snip snip>

Ahhhh...order..structure...control....I like it very much.  Everything
sounds fair and reasonable.  You have my MichLUG blessing.  Go forth and
kick HTML butt.  :^)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.