Re: logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:12:39 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: logo

Amy, (...) Well, there was a really nice one with the Mackinac Bridge, and then tere was one, like the link you sent me, except with Michigan Lego Train Club. I will send that to you. I will have to search for the other one, it was nice. Does anyone (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)