Re: Just got back from GATS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:03:15 GMT

I think we are being thrown by the use of roadplates a bit. We lay down
these roadways and the edges of the roadplates end up being wasted space,
because the building is built in the middle of another baseplate. Some sort
of modular approach might well clear that up, if you knew that it was YOUR
roadway you could build out onto it or whatever (lay driveways and
drivethroughs).

That's a good point, Lar.  Let me revise what I just said in response to
Chris--I should have no problem doing this in a 3x3 baseplate space
(30"square) with the front three of those being roadplates.  I'll need to
borrow some MichLUG straights though...

Peter