Re: Just got back from GATS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:14:06 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Just got back from GATS...

(...) I agree i think they are close enough and with the sidwalks we put down i thought the downtown AND the strip malls looked good. (...) Yep,very good point, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Just got back from GATS...

Amy & All, (...) It depends on the situation, that is for sure. A combo is the best resort, I think. (...) Right. (...) Right. (...) Indeed. Maybe we can do both, a classic downtown, short enough for people to see and the one we have now. Scott -- (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Just got back from GATS...

(...) With you on that... (...) Not with you on that one. Narrower would be better.. 3 tables is too deep. It was worse on the railyard side but even on the city side there were some impacts... (...) I think the proposal on taking into account that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)