Re: Just got back from GATS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:48:19 GMT

Peter,

Yeah, I was always going to, but I hate to make it take up more space...  I
may do some kind of restaurant module so the extra space is taken up by
blank space on other baseplates for my buildings.  KFC will return next
time, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut will not (at least in their present forms).

Maybe you can do a common parking lot /driveway for all of them, have it in
the middle, and then just have the restaurants in front, surrounding it?

I’m going to make a power plant and a logging facility, and maybe some more
misc. office buildings. I’ll have to see how much money I’ll have by the
next show.

Nuclear or other?  =)  Cool, that's one thing I can strike from my list of
future projects.

Indeed.

In another browser I'm filling my shopping cart at Shop At Home with goodies
for the new projects.  For the record, I hate you all--I always spend so
much money on Lego after these shows.  =)

I don't, I spend it before! ; )

Let me add a couple packs of
black tiles to my cart for the parking lot...

Heh heh, he is coming over to the dark side! : )

Scott S.