Re: MichLUG - GATS Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan - My Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:57:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Thanks for that great report, Scott!

My "daughter" is Julia Barai, our Siberian exchange student redux (she left,
came back on a student visa and is going to college, in her 3rd year now).