Re: MichLUG - GATS Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan - My Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy was working on her garden layout, her arboretum
and the fountain, which were both beautiful.

That is an amazing looking garden. Where did you steal all those flowers?
Boy oh boy, that in itself should be enough to coax LEGO Direct into making
flowers available in bulk.
That it just incredible. Now imagine if we could get Cyprus trees.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2