 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6129
Re: 8475 -- a good buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:07:47 GMT

All the more reason to want to be fast & agile.

Jeff E

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Maybe I should get one o' these sets.  Where are they reasonably
priced?  Angelo, you trying to get rid of any?  We can all bring our
supercar tires and lay out a race course :)

Who said anything about racing? :)  I think Chris has this Battlebots esque
tanks with big hammers thing in mind...

Calum