 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6096
6095  |  6097
Subject:
Canada, a great place to live (was 8475 -- a good buy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:34:21 GMT

Alright!  Let's do it!  We have at least two 8475 owners: Dave and Chris.
Who else?  Pick a day, pick a place.  Sounds like a pile of pre-rtl13 fun.

damn.  I wish I was closer.

Steve

10 hour drive just too much....  You could always come live in Canada.
Swear an oath to the Queen, and never worry about medical insurance
again.   Plus Lego is Cheaper here.

rtlToronto, doing our little part to reverse the "brain drain"

http://www.canadasbraindrain.ca/home1.html

Chris