 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6093
Re: 8475 -- a good buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:36:38 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Your wrong.

Am not!!

I added a motor, clicked it into my RPM-o-Meter and just nudged the
stick a tinsy-tiny little bit....

NOTHING!

then I smooched it just a c-hair more.............

FULL ON, 360 RPM (for a standard lego geared motor)

I pushed it all the way up....

360 RPM.

Were you using a geared 9v motor non loaded? If so, then it's not
surprising that you noticed no difference.

Try it with a load. I tried it with a weight at the end of an arm, and
at one point on the controller it just buzzed, and at the next it
rotated very slowly, and at the next it rotated faster.

Here is a pic of what I used:
http://members.rogers.com/4tee2/DCP_1063.jpg

Thats a lego weight at the end of that arm.