 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3019
Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:01:32 GMT

I'm at Module 4 so far.  It's taken me about 90-120 minutes total or, Good
Eats, Robotica, Battlebots and half of a Junkyard Wars episode.

Did you see Razor crush Shunt's front shovel in half couple of minutes ago
on Robotwars? That was spectacular! It is really the first time a challenger
did any serious damage to a house robot!  That's 8 tons of pressure for you
- 'jaws 'o' life on wheels'.

That would make a nice challenge – Lego bolt cutter!

Ivan