 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3017
Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
Damn, this got to be the biggest sale since $45 Vision Commands!

I just bought two 8466s from 401 and Allen – they still had about 20-25 left.

To tell the truth I’m pretty scared of the 243 paged demon called the
assembly instructions =)) Any one for 8466 assembly race?

I'm at Module 4 so far.  It's taken me about 90-120 minutes total or, Good
Eats, Robotica, Battlebots and half of a Junkyard Wars episode.

But I tend to take my time with it, just to enjoy the set.  It's pretty
cool.  Those tires are so large?!  They're larger than a grapefruit!  The
steering column is a little too stiff I think, it's the sharp angle.

Calum
PS-thanks to Mario for pointing out this sale the other day.