 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3014
Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Any stock and/or cost on silver champions.

There is no Lego whatsoever at the Etobicoke store, and no Silver Champions
at 401 and Allen Road.  The only place I've seen the Silver Champion set was
at 400 and 7, though they were $130 (John posted the correction later) and
this was like...four weeks ago?  There weren't that many around.

I started building the 8466 and it's...hard.  I've got the first "module"
together and I couldn't figure out why a 16t and a diff weren't meshing
right and it was because I had the diff mounted backwards.  It took more
time to build the first module of the 8466 than 2/3rds of the Metroliner.

Calum