 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3010

Subject:
8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:41:15 GMT

Hi folks,

Right now, the 8466 SUV is only $69.77 at Costcos here in Toronto.  Allen
Road and 401 (Downsview, across from Yorkdale) has 38 as of this morning,
400 and 7 (Vaughn?) has 22.  Queensway and Islington has none.  There's also
like 10 in some place in Nepean IIRC.

I got one myself just to see what it was all about.    Go!  Expedite!  Tallyho!

Calum

Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Any stock and/or cost on silver champions.
Cheers
Oliver