 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3018
Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:21:35 GMT

"Ivan Louch" <ivn@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:GornGG.540@lugnet.com...

To tell the truth I'm pretty scared of the 243 paged demon called the
assembly instructions =)) Any one for 8466 assembly race?

YES!!!!! I couldn't believe how thick it is! I thought I was going to make
it a two-night affair, but I had a disc with Chicane's live set at Ministry
of Sound in the carousel (along with other assorted lovely things such as
Bjork Homogenic and Vespertine), and I was finished by the time Bjork had
just done singing Unison to me :)

BTW, does any one know the part # and/or item name for those big unmarked
balloon tires?

I don't know, but aren't they great?! I still like the Recycle Truck tyres
the best.

    Iain