 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14949
Re: RCX and train motors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:53:17 GMT

<snip>

have you tried making your own PWM speed setting in NQC?

5  X = ??  Y = ??
10 ? CLR
20 motor A ON
30 wait x
40 motor A OFF
50 wait Y
60 goto 20

Man I wish NQC was that easy.

either way you get the idea. you can PWM the RCX yourself and control
both the ON and OFF times to change the "speed"

Chris

See, this is why I like Chris--we both think along the same lines...

I did try this, with various delays on power on and power off--eitehr the train
is too jumpy, doesn't move, or still shoots around the track.

Eh...

Dave K