 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 505
Re: New LEGO room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:51:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

snip

And the pic is a little outdated already--I'm down to 2 and a half totes of
unsorted stuff now--that makes me so much happier.

And now it's down to just 2 totes of unsorted.

Is coming along slooooooowly....

Josh is a big help (1)

Dave K

1- not really, but he loves the big piles and is actually building on his own
now (2)

2 - cars, mostly... anything with wheels and minifigs... and he's getting to the
point where the colours have to there.  So I actively encourage him with that.