 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
New LEGO room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:21:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Y’know, I started the process of actually registering at Eurobricks to post stuff like this but then it hit me--what the h-e-whatevers--why am I not posting on LUGNET?? Am I contributing to the delinquency of this absolutely fantasically historical cyber-LEGO area???? (and I cried a little when that hit me...)

So with much further ado and fanfare, my new LEGO room--

And the layout fo the room--

All pics here--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157631775266975/

I know people still read LUGNET--I see the stats per thread. Just not many actually post. I also see the other NG’s having lots of threads and posts and such (like eurobricks and others)... and I find it to be just a wee bit sad (for multitude of reasons) but I (again) will make an honest effort to post LEGO stuff here. I’m doing stuff (time permitting) and I haven’t ‘advertised’ as much as I used to (also sad).

I miss you guys.

Anyway, there you are.

Dave K