 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 497
496  |  498
Subject:
Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:12:40 GMT

Hello World!

I know with weather and other events going on right now, the last thought on
anyone's mind is THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN SHOW!!! :):):)...

But it's just around the corner!!

Yes, it's time again for us to hang out, to talk about all things LEGO, maybe
make fun of Dave's beard... (it is MOvember, after all...)

Down to the nitty gritty--

The public show time is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday only. There is no
public show on Saturday.

We can set up our area on Saturday starting at noon, and Sunday starting at 7
a.m.  I will be there the whole time so if you have questions or need anyhting,
reach out to me.

I will need a list of names in order to get you passes to get into the show.  I
have 'Da Regulars' already on the list but it'll be nice to hear from you so
drop me a line--text/e-mail/phone call/tweet/whatever...

If at all possible, I need to also know how much table space you will require to
display your MOC.  This is to have an idea how we would set up our area.

As always, love seeing everyone at the show, and it's always lots of fun

Oh, the addy (for those not in the know and want to show)--

Hall 3
The International Centre
6900 Airport Rd.
Mississauga, ON