 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 496
495  |  497
Subject:
Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:37:15 GMT

Hello all enthusiastic OBB peeps! It is that time, once again, to descend onto
the GTA right before Christmas and display our stuff!!

There has been a little confusion regarding the date(s) of the event. Well, I
went right to the source (Doug) and here's what we need to know as exhibitors--

The public show time is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday only. There is no
public show on Saturday.

The good bit is that we can start setting up on Saturday at 12 p.m. If you can't
make it on Saturday to set up your stuff, you can bring it Sunday after 7 a.m.
BUT BEFORE 10 a.m. (that's when the public come in and it'll be a zoo to set up
then)

I'd like a general 'heads up' on what you want to display so I can have some
sort of 'organized chaos' for the show. We will have a 40 by 20 foot area to
fill in, and I know that we'll offer the public folks a fantastic display!

At the very minimum, please let me know how big your display MOC is so I can
allocate the tables/display area.

If you have any questions or concerns, drop me a line here, or e-mail, or
BrickFete, or at dinner, or however you wish--love to hear from ya!

Looking forward to November!

Dave K