 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 509
Re: Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:23:41 GMT

Hey Dave! Am I on the list!! am I? Well?!?

See you Saturday and Sunday!

Jeff VW

and you are...???

The interesting bit is, really, no space layout so you can leave those boxes at
home!

There will still be some space stuff at the show, I will bring my space hanger
project, and a few ships...

Jeff VW

I has a sad about that, but really, if it's not ready for prime time... and I'm
not the original cast of SNL so if it's not, it stays home.

see you (and everyone else!) on Saturday!  NOON in case anyone forgot.

Dave K

Just in time to go to Wendy's for lunch!

Jeff VW