 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 503
Re: New LEGO room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 01:48:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

   One of the thoughts was, ‘Hey, if Lar++ (1) ever visits our humble abode for a cuppa LEGO, I’d better be able to easily find what he requested or I’d look the fool!’

Mmmkay! If anyone ever visited my place they’d be appalled at how disorganized it is.

Mostly I’m just in awe of how it’s such a totally over the top use of Visio. :) (which I have used in the past for trying to decide what buildings go where)

FUT storage

I should try to find my old EverQuest Ranger Epic Quest visio I made years ago--that one was over the top... But I’d have to search thru many pics..

nm--found it and uploaded to my flickr stream for ‘historical reference’--

that’s how geeky I am... I mean was...

;)

Just as a note, I never actually completed my epic quest before I quit the game--I had completed most of it, but never got to the end...

Dave K