 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 504
503  |  505
Subject:
I'm participating in Movember!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:19:16 GMT

Good day everyone!

I'm happy everyone could be here today.  The driving I know was bad, what, with
8 feet of snow and all...

Oh wait, this isn't some Bob and Doug routine!

I'm participating in Movember!!

http://mobro.co/5418705

Many of you know that every once in a while I'm so inclined to grow some scruff.
But it never lasted long.  This month I have an awesome excuse to look like my
twin--Tom Selleck!  (or Ned Flanders... whatever...  I don't know what kind of
facial growth I'm working towards...  it'll be a surprise for all of us!)

However, for more personal reasons, I'm jumping into this.

So have a look at my Movember page.  I will be positng updates as the month
progresses of the Dave'stache!

I'll be posting this on my Facebook, Twitter and other feeds, but forward to
friends who may want to contribute to this worthy cause!

Thanks for your support!

Dave K