 Storage / 1659
Re: New LEGO room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 01:18:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.storage, David Koudys wrote:
   I do appreciate flourescent tubes, but I might have to get a more ‘natural’ lighting method because the greys/bleys blend together in flourescent lighting (at least for me anyway)

I really like the layout of the Lego room. Very well organized.

One comment on flourescent lighting... I had some Lego sets on display at work many years ago. I decided to take them home when I noticed that the flourescent lighting in the office had turned the outside of the white bricks a faint yellow color. I was not a happy camper.