 Off-Topic / Fun / 10142
Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 02:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erick Jensen writes:
NO this is horrible.  Have you seen this girl on there, Serena
something-er-other.

Is this a joke?  Yes, you made me look.  The rest is here:
http://www.geocities.com/sinplizity/artwork/noframes/2002.html

Note that one image "cindy" is identical to one on geekshelf.

And it is a pity, this IS probably why geekshelf is going offline.

-- Hop-Frog