 General / 40782
Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
If people want a free site to host their images, there's
plenty of those out there.

Please show us some of those.  I am sure many will find them useful.

Just to clear things up, I was referring to web hosting places: Geocities,
Angelfire, Tripod, etc.  They have banners & ads, but they're free so you
can't complain.

-Bryan