 General / 40811
Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:04:26 GMT

Agreed.

A friend of mine used it for hosting pictures during her stay here.

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1157

This is useful, but other wise I do not find geekshelf interesting (those
travelling picture are interesting though)

Benjamin Ellermann <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Jon,

I agree that geekshelf has too much anime but I disagree that geekshelf is
not a valueable resource.  I have used it to store images of my college • work
so that it is easily accessable to my friends and family.

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1606

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1607

However, this service can not be expected to be free and I understand that
it may take away from brickshelf.  Lugneters do have other interests which
in many cases may inspire LEGO creations.  Several of my interests are
photography and architecture.  I have drawn on these subjects in my MOC's

Ben