 General / 40777
Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:

Oh no.  Wherever will humanity store Geekshelf's 5 billion images of poorly
drawn anime fan art for future generations.

A truly great loss indeed.

What the? I wasn't expecting this? Do you
define these files (hosted by geekshelf)
as poor anime fan art?

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Anime

Does anyone have any reasons why such
a site would decide to shut down on
such short notice? (Kevin, I would
prefer you charge us for a subscription
so you don't have to worry about
bandwidth problems. Geekshelf is a
valuable resource to the anime community,
no matter the quality of the images hosted.)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y