 Off-Topic / Debate / 28059
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim David wrote:
It's like in school--you have the different 'cliques'--if you don't want to
belong to a clique, then don't belong--leave 'em alone to do their own cliquey
things.  Who cares what they do?  They're doing it, and not you.

But what about the cliques you want to belong to but aren't allowed to?

Tim

Tim,

Do you mean this in a general sense or are you specifically referring to JLUG?

I was meaning generally. I am a member of the JLUG clique (I think)

Tim