 Off-Topic / Debate / 28055
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:34:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

I did not complain about JLUG, either. However I did complain about the public behavior of many of the posters on that board. Reading the threads over there, I had the same kind of reaction that I have whenever I see somebody proudly making a complete @$$ of themself in public. It makes me wonder what kind of horrors they must have suffered during childhood that made them into such damaged adults. So damaged that they don’t show the least bit of remorse after they purposely go out of their way to hurt others.

I read again to better grok what you say here and come up with a question to ask. Do you really show, right at this moment, “least bit of remorse”?

If not, could you please enlighten us which of the following is true:

1. Sentences like “It makes me wonder what kind of horrors they must have suffered during childhood that made them into such damaged adults” generally does not “hurt others”,

2. Reading all through a seperate forum in depth (which you don’t like, but not complaining) and post your opinions about its members (who are mostly members of this place, too) in here (that you appearently like as most of us do) is not “purposely going out of your way to hurt others”,

3. We are such lowlifes that we already deserved what you say about us since we don’t know how to behave, not in Lugnet, but in our non-Lugnet daily life which you have somehow a need for being concerned, so there is no need for any remorse and we should ITAMO.

4. All these are actually just for fun, since you think that off-topic.debate is a bit fruitless for a while and needs some refreshing,

5. This poll is flawed,

6. Your name is Chris,

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Regards,

Selçuk