 Off-Topic / Debate / 28048
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 04:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   So Chris, having complained about LUGNET, and now moved on to complain about JLUG (my two favourite forums, incidentally), can I ask you what site you plan to complain about next? Wikipedia?

Complaining about Classic Space Forums gets my vote, but I’m open to reading complaints about Legofan if that takes your fancy.

Nah. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste.

Gee, when I see how some of the folks on JLUG seem to enjoy troll-baiting people who you absolutely know will overreact, I would expect that shooting fish in a barrel is exactly the sport you savor.