 Off-Topic / Debate / 28046
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   ...might notice that there are a lot of spiteful people in this hobby these days. Funny how a group that prides itself on “internalizing and moving on” seems to get so caught up in stalking certain people.

I guess I just made the list.

Chris,

Please in future be careful linking to JLUG as some of the slogans are of an adult nature and this is supposed to be a family friendly site.

Trust me when I say I know what I am talking about. I have probably posted the most horrible, vomit inducing, offensive picture ever on LUGNET. And I also helped Janey compile the funniest stuff Nick said at Brickfest (technically it was mostly at the bar), which made it into the afore mentioned slogan rotation. ;-)

Might I suggest adding a little warning for parents and those who want to try to protect their innocence.

Food for thought,

Jude