 Off-Topic / Debate / 28044
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:00:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   ...might notice that there are a lot of spiteful people in this hobby these days. Funny how a group that prides itself on “internalizing and moving on” seems to get so caught up in stalking certain people.

I guess I just made the list.

So Chris, having complained about LUGNET, and now moved on to complain about JLUG (my two favourite forums, incidentally), can I ask you what site you plan to complain about next? Wikipedia?

Cheers

Richie Dulin JLUG Community Overlooker

Complaining about Classic Space Forums gets my vote, but I’m open to reading complaints about Legofan if that takes your fancy.

Allister