 Marketplace / Shipping / 542
541  |  543
Subject:
Weight of more than 600 elements for download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:07:21 GMT

Hi All,

In the last months I began to weigh parts when adding to my collection.
I used a 0.1 gramms scale weighing as much elements as I found (at least 20)
and divided. Results are about 1/100 gramm but I do not promise the last
digit to be correct, but it gives a nice overview for calculating shipping
or whatever. The list can be downloaded from brickshelf (as long as it is not
deleted)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ElLutzo/misc/teile-daten.xls

Enjoy

Lutz