 Marketplace / Shipping / 372
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:55:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <3AD45C66.53BBCA53@enviroweb.org>,
Christopher Tracey  <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote:
ps.  i just had a funny idea for a website where you could enter your
piece inventories and the it will calculate the weight of your
collection.  I'm not sure what use that will serve. :)

I'd rather see it work the other way around, but I can't figure out how
it'd work. :)

-JDF

"Let's see, you have 477 pounds of lego.  Why that breaks down to 38
blacktron figs, 18 palm trees, 4,728 blue 2x4 bricks..."

that would be extremely cool, but I suspect the technology doesn't quite
exist yet.  hehe.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com