 Marketplace / Shipping / 366
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:36:07 GMT

ps.  i just had a funny idea for a website where you could enter your
piece inventories and the it will calculate the weight of your
collection.  I'm not sure what use that will serve. :)

If you had the weights of all the elements, it would be useful to someplace
like Brickbay, where it could be used to automatically calculate shipping
charges based on weight.

(not that i'm suggesting that you weigh out all the pieces or anything.....)

Troy