 Marketplace / Shipping / 373
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.general Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote:

"Let's see, you have 477 pounds of lego.  Why that breaks down to 38
blacktron figs, 18 palm trees, 4,728 blue 2x4 bricks..."

Reminds me of the AT&T (?) commercial from a few years back where you drive
your grocery cart through a scanner that calculates the total price.  So,
maybe if each element had an embedded microchip...  TLC would make a mint
selling hand scanners to garage salers. :)

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/