 Marketplace / Shipping / 378
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:19:23 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

Extremely Cool Chris. Thanks!

you're welcome!

I wonder if different colors have different weights?
If you could weigh the standard bricks (1x1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 2x2,3,4)
Then compare, say, 2x4's of different colors, it would add to our knowledge
base...

hmmm.... all i can say is the brick and the technic beam were yellow. :)

Then Steve Bliss could add that to the Parts Reference....

But I digress...

Thanks again,
-Jon