 Marketplace / Shipping / 364
Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Cary Clark writes:
Very cool. I've often thought that the small plume that attaches to a knight's helmet might be the lightest element. Any chance you
could weigh one of those?

Yeah, there are a couple other pretty small parts that might contest
(Although my guess is still the coin):
- small knight's plume
- small knight's side plume (dragon wing r/l)
- minifig hand
- minifig 'hook' hand
- white rubber band
- universal joint center (part 91: http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/91.gif )