 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / *17870 (-20)
Re: FT: Brickmaster & Star Wars Minis, 4482, 7667, 7668, Chrome Stormtroopers, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:07:54 GMT

I also have a 4840 The Burrow that is new and sealed. My updated have/want list
is here:
http://www.evernote.com/shard/s130/sh/7a734c7e-03d2-4573-9eb7-7aa77e06d21c/abf2739d1c7da28fee0e092e33f1554b

FT: Brickmaster & Star Wars Minis, 4482, 7667, 7668, Chrome Stormtroopers, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 04:02:37 GMT

----------
Have
----------

I have the following Mini sets from 2003-2004:
4484 - X-wing Fighter and TIE Advanced
4485 - Anakin's Podracer and Sebulba's Podracer
4486 - AT-ST and Snowspeeder
4487 - Jedi Starfighter and Slave I
4488 - Millennium Falcon
4489 - AT-AT
4490 - Republic Gunship
4491 - MTT
4492 - Imperial Star Destroyer (w/ original package)
4493 - Sith Infiltrator
4494 - Imperial Shuttle
4495 - AT-TE
These are all used and have been assembled twice. These sets are complete with
all pieces, instructions, and extra pieces for making the bonus ships.

I have the following Brickmaster sets (a few of these are not labeled as
Brickmaster, but they were sent as a part of the Brickmaster membership):
6966 Jedi Starfighter (opened)
7875 Mini Digger
20009 AT-TE Walker
20010 Republic Gunship
20012 Bionicle Click
20013 Atlantis Mini Neptune Carrier
20014 4x4 Dynamo
20015 Alligator
20017 Prince of Persia Dagger Trap
20018 AT-AT Walker (2x)
20019 Slave 1
20020 Ninjago Mini Turbo Shredder
20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship
These are all sealed except 6966 which is complete including the (torn) bag and
instructions. I am the original and only owner of these sets. They all come from
a smoke and pet free home (we did have a few fish, but they died).

I also have the following:
4482 AT-TE: This is complete with instructions and minifigs. Stickers are
neither applied nor included. No box.
7667 Imperial Dropship (quantity x2): New in sealed boxes (minor box crushing)
7668 Rebel Scout Speeder: New in sealed box (minor box crushing)
7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack: New in sealed box
7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack
7571 Fight for the Dagger: New in sealed box
Chrome Stormtroopers (quantity x6): New in sealed bags

----------
Want
----------

I am interested in the following new or used complete sets:
6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape
6860 The Batcave
6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle
7189 Mill Village Raid
10217 Diagon Alley
10222 Winter Village Post Office
10237 Tower of Orthanc
10937 Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout
70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
70805 Trash Chomper
71006 The Simpsons House
76005 Spider-Man : Daily Bugle Showdown
76012 Batman: The Riddler Chase
76018 Avengers: Hulk Lab Smash
76022 X-Men vs The Sentinel
79012 Mirkwood Elf Army
79013 Lake-town Chase
79014 Dol Guldur Battle

I am interested in the following minifigs:
Bane
Batgirl
Beetle
Black Widow
Clark Kent/Superman
Doc Ock
Dr. Doom
Dr. Harleen Quinn
Falcon
Harley Quinn
Iron Fist
J. Jonah Jameson
Mary Jane (w/Spiderman logo on shirt)
Nova
Poison Ivy
Power Man
Red Skull
Robin
Scarecrow
Taskmaster
The Flash
The Joker
The Mandarin
The Penguin
The Riddler
Two-Face
Velma Staplebot (w/accessories)

I am open to other offers or trades. I live in the USA. Thank you for looking;
please let me know if you have any questions.

Subject:
Selling instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:57:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

'm starting to put my older instructions up on eBay.  If you're so inclined,
have a boo--

http://r.ebay.com/CxlKIv

That's just one of them.  I'm putting more up.

If you are looking for instructions from way back, drop me a line and I'll check
what I have.

All proceeds go to the 'Dave wants to build a better space layout' foundation.

Dave K

Re: For Sale... LEGO Chevrolet Truck/Wagon Collectors Guide...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
The Unofficial LEGO Chevrolet Truck/Wagon Collectors Guide is now finally
finished, after many months of research!  :)

For only $6.95 for the 50 page 70 photographs, 115 images guide (download only,
no shipping, no Customs!)...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=91101

Cheers,
Gary Istok

As is always the case... folks at the last minute sent me a deluge of additional
pictures to add to the guide.... hehehe... so now the guide is going from 50
pages to over 65 pages! :)

Collectors Guide will go out tomorrow!

Thanks all! :)

Gary Istok

Subject:
For Sale... LEGO Chevrolet Truck/Wagon Collectors Guide...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:02:32 GMT

The Unofficial LEGO Chevrolet Truck/Wagon Collectors Guide is now finally
finished, after many months of research!  :)

For only $6.95 for the 50 page 70 photographs, 115 images guide (download only,
no shipping, no Customs!)...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=91101

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Collectors Guide DVD download upgrade for old CD owners.... $6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 02:53:59 GMT

For folks who bought my LEGO CDs a few years back... you can upgrading from the
1000 page old CD to the current 3000 page DVD/download (increase of 45 to 73
chapters)... for only $6 ... and get it within hours.

And no shipping or Customs costs!

The upgrade from CD to current DVD download will eventually include the addition
of LEGO years 1980 to 2000 (1980-1990 are already available).

Also all DVD/download owners will get future upgrades for FREE...  and this
includes additionally newly discovered information on LEGO sets (they come out
all the time!).

Here's just a FRACTION (650 images) of what is new since the CD was put out in
2007....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/

And there are another additional 500 new images not shown here!!

For old CD owners... just send me $6 to my Paypal account...
istokg@earthlink.net
.... and I'll send you the 688MB DVD download...

For new purchasers... $29.95... at...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/
.... and you'll get the same...

A copy of the Table of Contents...
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3064

Having a DVD download on your Computer Desktop, or iPad or SmartPhone (or all
3!)... is soooo much easier than tracking and loading a CD/DVD...  Plus you will
get future upgrades for free.  This includes rare items found all over the
world.

Newest rare image acquisitions...

1300 Mosaik set (1955)... 2 known, 1 in Billund Archive, 1 in Netherlands
museum...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/8495742582/

700B/C Danish Retail Windows/Doors box (1954)... 2 known, both in Billund
Archive...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/8071856469/

Rare parts in wonderful colors....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8273963264/sizes/l/

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
Upgrading LEGO DVD download... and new guides...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:24:44 GMT

Still offering the LEGO DVD, but no longer as a physical DVD, but only as a
download hence forward... with future free upgrades.

Can be downloaded to your PC or MAC, or iPad, or SartPhone, or all of these! ;)

Or for a last minute gift for a LEGO friend... only takes 6-15 minutes to
download (no shipping, no customs).  Buy the downloads as a gift also get a
custom Christmas E-Card... with this image...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=564316986991377&set=a.266113693478376.61759.100002392426546&type=1&theater

Future editions of this document will be free to all current owners... and if
you get a virus or a new computer... you will get a free download upon request.
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73780

Still only US $29.95... (21,77 Euros,  GBP 18.28, $26.60 AU, $32.00 CAN)

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Happy Holidays!
Gary Istok

P.S. Also working on a companion download reference guide for the 21st Century
LEGO sets.

Re: RCX plus parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ardjan Besse wrote:

Included will be:
- RCX 1.0 (s/n 020439. Not used very much :-(. Very good condition)
- IR-Tower and Serial cable
- 1x Light sensor (cable is getting grey and may be detoriating after the years)
- 2x Touch sensors

I forgot to mention the RCX Remote control http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9738. It
is of course also in the package... :-)

Ardjan

Subject:
RCX plus parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:12:42 GMT

I've not been here on Lugnet for a long time, so please bear with me if I
violate the Netiquette...

The Mindstorms EV3 is hitting the shelves around these days, and I am thinking
about getting the set. My son (now 10y) had a 'robots for kids' holiday camp
last week, where he learned programming the NXT.

So I am thinking about selling my old Mindstorms RCX brick and some RCX-specific
parts. But I don't know what I can ask for it. I don't want to make profit, but
if I can get a little boost for the purchasing price of the EV3, it would be
nice. :-)

Included will be:
- RCX 1.0 (s/n 020439. Not used very much :-(. Very good condition)
- IR-Tower and Serial cable
- 1x Light sensor (cable is getting grey and may be detoriating after the years)
- 2x Touch sensors

I will keep the rest: the motors can also be used together with my older motors,
and the cables must be replaced anyway, I think. But if someone is in desperate
need of one or both of the motors, I will think about it. I don't know where the
CD is... :-)

So, what would be a fair price to ask? Shipping from Austria, EU.

Thanks in advance,
Ardjan

Subject:
LEGO DVD/download 1 day sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:06:34 GMT

Just found some extras that I'm offering as freebies for 3 LEGO DVD/download
orders.... only on August 28.... (free shipping of these paper items in a
Christmas card + envelope)...

1) a 1969 USA Samsonite Catalog (not folded in superb condition) with an
order...
compare with price of heavily used one:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=87268

2) a 1976 New Sticker Sheet for USA/Canada 455 Lear Jet set... compare:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=62083&colorID=0

3) two RARE full New Sticker Sheets for 626/6626 Rescue Helicopter (2 sheets for
1 order.... none available in Bricklink...
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6626.1stk01

For DVD/download option (with free future updates)...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Got my house back from foreclosure... need to pay the bills...
Gary Istok

Subject:
Price Guide for Finding old LEGO at Garage Sales and Fleamarkets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:02:32 GMT

Many folks have seen old LEGO sets a Garage Sales or Flea Markets, or as they
say in Britain, at Car Boot Sales (where they sell items from the back of the
car or truck).

But you may have hesitated because you had no clue as to the value of the item
you were buying??

Well my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (2800 pages with 6000
images), has 2 sections at the back of the 73 chapter collectors guide... one is
a 400 page price guide on LEGO sets 1949-1980 in Dollars, the other is the same
guide in Euros.  And each of these guides has 10,156 prices listed for thousands
of sets in VG, EX, MIB and MISB condition.

The LEGO DVD/download can be downloaded to your computer Desktop, and also to
your i-Pad and i-Phone... (3 for the price of 1)... so you can have the price
reference at your fingertips at gagage sales (et al) if you have a mobile
device...

Just key in the chapter on either Euro or Dollar prices... and do a find on
#xxxx  (where xxxx = set number).  This command can be repeated for those LEGO
set numbers that are reused for more than one set... until you find the
descriptions and condition (VG, EX, MIB, MISB) prices you want to compare the
item you are contemplating purchasing against...

Although the price guides are only in Dollars and Euros... this can be easily
used for British Pound's as well... just take the Dollar price list... find the
item in dollars... and take 2/3 of the price to determine GBP ($1.00 = 0.65 GBP
right now!).

Here is a small example of the pricelist (and explanation) using just the
Homemaker sets of 1971-82...

http://www.youblisher.com/p/666171-Sample-DVD-Download-Price-Guide/

Very nicely formatted and easy to understand.

For those who own my old LEGO CD (that doesn't have this pricelist)... drop me
an EMAIL (istokg@earthlink.net) and we can haggle out a very reasonable price as
a repeat customer... ;)

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
LEGO DVD/download available for i-Pads and i-Phones as well as PC/MACs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:13:29 GMT

For those of you who have my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide as
DVD/download... if you only have it on your PC/MAC, but not elsewhere.... it is
also available for your i-Phones and i-Pads.  If you can't download it, send me
an EMAIL for another download (istokg@earthlink.net).

Also the amount of additional information for the next (free to current
owners)... of the next download version (with extra chapters, nearly 500
additional images, and over 200 extra pages... bringing the new grand total to
over 3000 pages!

Also, for those of you that have my very old (4-6 years old) CDs.... which only
have a fraction of the current DVD/download... send me an EMAIL... and we can
"haggle" over you getting an upgrade... ;)

Also, in case you haven't read... there is still soooooo much about LEGO that is
still undiscovered that I am doing my Sherlock Holmes to investigate!
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=56105

Future upgrades for the DVD/download are free!  And I can see that being a
multi-year process, the way new information keeps cropping up... much of it NOT
from the folks at the LEGO Archives/Collections... but still a lot that is from
them... since I have access to archival information!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Like I said... if you have a very old copy of my CD... it's only 1/3 of
what I have (information wise) now!!

Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide Steep Discount for LUGs/Train Clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:04:12 GMT

Well someone just asked me what "hundreds" of additional sets I have in my
Collectors Guide that are not in the online databases??

Well here's 80 sets right here in the sneak preview chapter on 90 wooden box
sets.  Wooden boxed sets are the most difficult to collect of all LEGO sets.
The set number was (almost) never on the box, but mostly in the paper Contents
List... the first thing that always got lost...

http://www.youblisher.com/p/611594-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-14-Wooden-Box-LEGO-Sets-1950-80/

And then there's the 238 Building Idea Books... only about 3 or 4 entries in
online database... but theres almost 30... in 12 different booklets, covering 10
different languages.

And then there's the 700/x sets... over 100 right there alone... most of which
are undocumented.

And the 214 Windows/Doors parts... 78 right there alone.

And also the different box designs in some sets... 8 different in the 236 Garage
set... 3 different in the 150 and 151 blue train track sets, 3 different in the
325 Shell Station, 8 different in the 310 Esso Station... and so on...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide Steep Discount for LUGs/Train Clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 00:38:47 GMT

Offering the 2800 page 6000+ image LEGO DVD/download with 73 chapters (including
2 chapters on LEGO Trains, 8 chapters on LEGO Town, 3 Castle, 3 Space)...
includes every known set of 1949-90... including "hundreds"... not found in any
online database!!  This offering is for LUGs and Train clubs to get a DVD
download desktop copy for all the club members for the equivalent of 2 regular
individual purchases.

The new DVD/download (688MB of text and image data)... takes only 6-15 minutes
to download, and install instructions can be sent to all members of a LUG or
club within a few hours of payment.

Also, updates (there's always new or unknown things coming out of the woodwork,
especially from Europe) will be sent every 6 months... so you'd never have to
order another future version.  So far 4 additional chapters and 500+ additional
images are planned for the September upgrade (free)... with future upgrades
every 6 months or so.

Also, in 2014 a VOLUME 2 will be ready for shipping (via downloads)... that
contains sets/paraphenalia from the new millenium (another 2000 page
Encyclopedia!) will be available at a steep discount for current owners.

For any LUGs/Clubs... order 2 downloads, and send me your Email list, for fast
install instructions for your members computer desktop reference...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Inquries welcome! :)

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
BrickLink.com has been SOLD to a Hong Kong company.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:42:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The announcement was made on June 6, 2013 on BrickLink.com

Statements made both Eliska Jezkova Mother of Daniel Jezek and Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim the new owner of BrickLink.com

From BrickLink website:

To the BrickLink Community:

About a week ago I posted a special message to thank all of you for supporting us over the nearly three years since my son Dan died. I thank all those who sent personal messages to me about what BrickLink has meant to them. In my message, I mentioned some progress we made, and also the challenges we faced. Good news remaining is that, despite the challenges, business has been brisk and even impressive. When I took over the website in the name of my son, the representational visitor log (front page of BrickLink) was at about 50 million visitors. Today, it is at nearly 144 million visitors and counting. Nearly two-thirds of all those who visited BrickLink over the 13 years since its inception have arrived here in the short time we’ve run BrickLink.com. Also, we’ve partnered with security experts and have been able to make the website safer than it has ever been. I’m proud of these facts and I again thank all of you for your patience in sticking with us to this day.

But it’s a new era, and much needs to be done to bring BrickLink to a higher level and to become the site whose potential all of you see and we want to reach as well.

Thus, I am announcing that I am stepping down as CEO of BrickLink and have handed the website over to the committed and competent hands of a new owner, Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim, founder of Nexon, one of the world’s largest online game companies.

I completely endorse Jay to take the reins of BrickLink. He has the knowledge, resources and capabilities needed for the job. He has a passion, not just for all things LEGO, but also for BrickLink. Like most of you, he has been a member of the community for years. He has tremendous respect for what Dan accomplished while he was alive. He also has a compelling desire to carry forward Dan’s vision and his guiding principles that were laid down more than a decade ago. Jay and his team are ready to work toward “BrickLink 2.0”, as well as continuing hardware architecture and application upgrades.

It’s a bright future for BrickLink, and I intend to be a part of it along with the rest of the BrickLink Community. Larry and I will be staying on in an advisory-consulting role to the new owners. Eric Smith will be staying on as Admin to ensure a smooth, seamless transition with minimal interruption.

Part of that transition will include relocation of the BrickLink site to a different data center. Later today you will learn more about that server relocation and the migration schedule, which has been carefully designed to minimize downtime.

It’s been a great three years. I did my best and I am sorry that the hacking incidents waylaid us from doing more, earlier. I am proud of the amazing growth of BrickLink, thanks to all of you.

As hard as it was to give up our treasured BrickLink that Dan loved so much, I felt it was the right thing to do, not for me, but for the Community. And, as always, it is that worldwide community that matters to me most, just as it mattered to Dan. That is why I am passing the torch to new leadership. It is what Dan would have wanted me to do.

As I mentioned, I will remain on with BrickLink and will act as an ambassador and link to BrickLink’s lineal past. Please feel free to contact me any time at eliska@bricklink.com. I still want to hear from you.

Thank you and let’s all look forward to tomorrow.

Best regards,

Eliska Jezkova, former CEO of BrickLink.com

Message from Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim, founder of the online game company Nexon, incoming owner of BrickLink.com:

(As of June 5th, the Hong Kong-based company Bricklink Limited has acquired the assets of BrickLink.com. Bricklink Limited is a subsidiary of NXMH.)

Dear BrickLink Community,

I am extremely pleased to be taking over the operations of BrickLink.com. I’ve been a LEGO fan for 40 years and an avid user of BrickLink.com for over a decade. My first plans are to upgrade the website, and do our best to make users happier and more prosperous, while staying true to the original vision of BrickLink.com founder, Daniel Jezek. We will work hard in order to ensure that BrickLink.com becomes stable, secure and as user-friendly as possible.

I want to sincerely thank the family of Daniel Jezek, especially his mother Eliska, as well as the BrickLink.com Community, for the opportunity to upgrade and operate such a beloved website as BrickLink.com. In order to expedite the process of renovating BrickLink.com, I and Bricklink Limited will be asking users to e-mail us with their ideas for the improved functionality of the site, as well as any current issues that need to be addressed in order to provide users with the best possible selling and buying experience. We’ll establish those lines of communication very soon.

Thank you for your continued patronage and support of BrickLink.com

Jung-Ju Kim, incoming owner of BrickLink.com

Note:

About Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim assuming the information is correct. Source from Forbes.com http://www.forbes.com/profile/kim-jung-ju/

General information:

Name: Jung-Ju “Jay” Kim
Net Worth: $1.6 Billion as of April 2013

At a Glance

Age: 45
Source of Wealth: Nexon, self-made
Country of Citizenship: South Korea
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science, Seoul National University; Master of Science, Korea Tech
Marital Status: Married
Children: 2

Forbes Lists

#11 Korea’s 50 Richest
#882 Billionaires
#11 in South Korea

Subject:
Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:18:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi there,

I've recently decided to sell off most of my Lego collection to support my
photography hobby and am offering up a collection of classic castle and pirate
parts. The pieces in this collection range from the late 70's through the 80's
and late 90's and include many familiar mini-figures from the Black Falcons,
Dark Forest, Classic Castle and Crusaders series. Also included are many rare
elements such as the Light Grey Swords and Helmets along with decorative horse
armor (all prongs intact) and Classic Castle visors.

All parts come from a smoke free household, have been stored in room temperature
away from sunlight and are in excellent condition. Parts have minimal wear and
no cracks. I would prefer to sell this collection as one large lot and can ship
it out with my FedEx business account insured with a 3-5 day delivery.

I am in absolutely no rush to sell this collection so I am fine taking the time
to sell. Best offer gets the parts collection in full. These parts are shipping
out of Phoenix, Arizona.

Please email any offers to m.aaron.hein@gmail.com and I will respond by email.

Here's some pictures taken quickly this morning,

http://www.azfurs.com/image.php/image-name.jpg?image=/gallery/images/89_df97da41bcab1ab9d9eabf33994bad73.jpg

http://www.azfurs.com/image.php/image-name.jpg?image=/gallery/images/89_260d2c286b7687f84d785ab1918a9ed3.jpg

http://www.azfurs.com/image.php/image-name.jpg?image=/gallery/images/89_700b92369246a93d71fee7eae44565ea.jpg

http://www.azfurs.com/image.php/image-name.jpg?image=/gallery/images/89_bf05e66d9fdc5abbd662b8c60e99be92.jpg

http://www.azfurs.com/image.php/image-name.jpg?image=/gallery/images/89_7aa53b605185738bc43f7969722a056e.jpg

Also, I have a set list of complete kits for those interested in making an offer
on them as well.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1112

Thank you,

- Matthew A. Hein

Subject:
LEGO Collectors Guide - DVD/download images of Magazine Ads.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:27:47 GMT

One of the larger of the 73 chapters in my LEGO DVD/download is the chapter on
Magazine Ads.  They go back to 1953... and as current as 1999.

Some of the old ads were given to me by my friend Henk from the Netherlands, who
collects old ads and old Glued Display Models...

Some of the nicer images from the DVD/download...

http://www.1000steine.de/de/gemeinschaft/forum/?entry=1&id=30532#id30532

... which can still be gotten as a download (no shipping/customs)...

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. Updated edition (free for current purchasers) will be released in a few
months... including several new chapters...

Subject:
Selling off part of my rare classic Mint LEGO window collection w/ freebies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 02:17:35 GMT

When you have thousands of mint old windows, and there's so many people out
there who love making beautiful MOCs... I'm offloading some of my rarer stuff...
at a fraction of the price of online prices... check it out... spend enough and
get a free DVD download...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/istokg/m.html?item=150990861846&pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2327c1b616&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Some items aren't even available in mint online...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
Selling rare red and yellow 1x4x5 winows....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:23:39 GMT

Just came across another batch of rare LEGO windows (having LEGO Alzheimers
means you find new parts every day!)...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/istokg/m.html?item=150990861846&pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2327c1b616&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Just today I'll throw in a free DVD download with orders over $10... shipping
included (in a good mood!)....

Gary Istok

Subject:
LEGO DVD download special for old LEGO CD buyers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:15:16 GMT

There are a lot of folks out there that bought my LEGO CD many years ago.  The
new DVD download (which can now be an E-Book on your computer desktop)... has
over 3 times the information than the old CD had.  Plus the best part is that
free upgrades with additional chapters and additional rare old and new sets get
added at about 6 month intervals for downloading for free.

If you own an old (very dated copy) CD... Email me for an upgrade quote... you
would be surprised at how affordable it can be! :)  I can be Emailed at...

istokg@earthlink.net

With 78 chapters all ready for the next version... all future upgrades will be
free.  Even the LEGO Archives in Billund are amazed at all the stuff that is
still being discovered!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact