 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17855
17854  |  17856
Subject:
Selling off part of my rare classic Mint LEGO window collection w/ freebies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 02:17:35 GMT

When you have thousands of mint old windows, and there's so many people out
there who love making beautiful MOCs... I'm offloading some of my rarer stuff...
at a fraction of the price of online prices... check it out... spend enough and
get a free DVD download...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/istokg/m.html?item=150990861846&pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2327c1b616&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Some items aren't even available in mint online...

Cheers,
Gary Istok