 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17865
Re: RCX plus parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ardjan Besse wrote:

Included will be:
- RCX 1.0 (s/n 020439. Not used very much :-(. Very good condition)
- IR-Tower and Serial cable
- 1x Light sensor (cable is getting grey and may be detoriating after the years)
- 2x Touch sensors

I forgot to mention the RCX Remote control http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9738. It
is of course also in the package... :-)

Ardjan