 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17861
17860  |  17862
Subject:
LEGO DVD/download available for i-Pads and i-Phones as well as PC/MACs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:13:29 GMT

For those of you who have my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide as
DVD/download... if you only have it on your PC/MAC, but not elsewhere.... it is
also available for your i-Phones and i-Pads.  If you can't download it, send me
an EMAIL for another download (istokg@earthlink.net).

Also the amount of additional information for the next (free to current
owners)... of the next download version (with extra chapters, nearly 500
additional images, and over 200 extra pages... bringing the new grand total to
over 3000 pages!

Also, for those of you that have my very old (4-6 years old) CDs.... which only
have a fraction of the current DVD/download... send me an EMAIL... and we can
"haggle" over you getting an upgrade... ;)

Also, in case you haven't read... there is still soooooo much about LEGO that is
still undiscovered that I am doing my Sherlock Holmes to investigate!
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=56105

Future upgrades for the DVD/download are free!  And I can see that being a
multi-year process, the way new information keeps cropping up... much of it NOT
from the folks at the LEGO Archives/Collections... but still a lot that is from
them... since I have access to archival information!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Like I said... if you have a very old copy of my CD... it's only 1/3 of
what I have (information wise) now!!