 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17859
17858  |  17860
Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide Steep Discount for LUGs/Train Clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 00:38:47 GMT

Offering the 2800 page 6000+ image LEGO DVD/download with 73 chapters (including
2 chapters on LEGO Trains, 8 chapters on LEGO Town, 3 Castle, 3 Space)...
includes every known set of 1949-90... including "hundreds"... not found in any
online database!!  This offering is for LUGs and Train clubs to get a DVD
download desktop copy for all the club members for the equivalent of 2 regular
individual purchases.

The new DVD/download (688MB of text and image data)... takes only 6-15 minutes
to download, and install instructions can be sent to all members of a LUG or
club within a few hours of payment.

Also, updates (there's always new or unknown things coming out of the woodwork,
especially from Europe) will be sent every 6 months... so you'd never have to
order another future version.  So far 4 additional chapters and 500+ additional
images are planned for the September upgrade (free)... with future upgrades
every 6 months or so.

Also, in 2014 a VOLUME 2 will be ready for shipping (via downloads)... that
contains sets/paraphenalia from the new millenium (another 2000 page
Encyclopedia!) will be available at a steep discount for current owners.

For any LUGs/Clubs... order 2 downloads, and send me your Email list, for fast
install instructions for your members computer desktop reference...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Inquries welcome! :)

Cheers,
Gary Istok