 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17853
17852  |  17854
Subject:
LEGO DVD download special for old LEGO CD buyers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:15:16 GMT

There are a lot of folks out there that bought my LEGO CD many years ago.  The
new DVD download (which can now be an E-Book on your computer desktop)... has
over 3 times the information than the old CD had.  Plus the best part is that
free upgrades with additional chapters and additional rare old and new sets get
added at about 6 month intervals for downloading for free.

If you own an old (very dated copy) CD... Email me for an upgrade quote... you
would be surprised at how affordable it can be! :)  I can be Emailed at...

istokg@earthlink.net

With 78 chapters all ready for the next version... all future upgrades will be
free.  Even the LEGO Archives in Billund are amazed at all the stuff that is
still being discovered!

Cheers,
Gary Istok