 Marketplace / Auctions / *10944 (-20)
Subject:
eBay Auctions ending Dec 21-22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 00:23:01 GMT

Hello,

In case anyone wonders by to see this I am auctioning off various parts of my
Lego collection.  The ones listed below should finish Dec 21-22.  Is it a bad
thing to link to the auction?

6078 Royal Drawbridge
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180776839800?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

8456 Technic Fiber Optic Multi Set
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777032923?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

3053 Ninja Emperor's Stronghold
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777065753?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6079 Dark Forest Fortress
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777072610?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

5533  Model Team Red Fury
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777096746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6044 Royal Knights King's Carriage
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777221949?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking.

Doug

Subject:
auction ending today: 10 lb incl over 30 minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:22:10 GMT

I've got about 10 pounds of used parts from the Guarded Inn re-release, Shuttle
Launching Crew('92), Space Police, Divers, Technic, and lots of extra parts,
There are at least 30 minifigs in this lot. Thanks for looking...Aaron

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-TOWN-CASTLE-SPACE-TECHNIC-see-all-7-PHOTOS-/160654203115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2567bc98eb

Subject:
Auctioning off my mint-in-box sets from the 1990s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:36:49 GMT

I've been auctioning off several Lego sets that I bought in the 1990s and early
2000s and never opened. Check here to see what's currently up...

http://shop.ebay.com/ger610kp/m.html

Subject:
(auctions)INSTRUCTIONS from '90s [Pirates] [Town] [Castle] [Space]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:28:57 GMT

check out my ebay auctions that end in a few hours. I have several groups of
instructions from the 1990's ( a few '89 Pirates got in there as well). Also
some single minifigs in new condition. Check 'em out at
http://shop.ebay.com/brix303/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks...Aaron

Subject:
5590 whirl n wheel, 4563 load and haul and 740 basic building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 15:01:03 GMT

5590 Model Team Whirl n Wheel SuperTruck
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-5590-Model-Team-Whirl-n-Wheel-SuperTruck-unopened-/300427704911

4563 Load N Haul Railroad
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-4563-Load-N-Haul-Railroad-new-/300427705848

740 Basic Building Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-740-Basic-Building-Set-new-/300427706931

Subject:
Forum and Blog added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:38:41 GMT

Hi All

I would like to announce that I have added a Chat room, forum and blog to the website. Heres the link www.auctionbrick.com/Forums.

Scott

Re: Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Steven Broughton wrote:
   I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges if someone wins multiple items.

My LEGO Auctions (stevenkb)
  • 8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
  • 1831 - Maersk Tractor-Trailer Truck
  • 10152 - Maersk Sealand Container Ship
  • 1775 - Jet (Promotional Set)
  • 3438 - McDonald’s Restaurant
  • 4012 - Wave Cops
  • 7415 - Aero Nomad Hot Air Balloon
  • 5956 - Air Zeppelin
  • 5919 - Valley of the Kings
  • 5909 - Treasure Raiders

Sorry, meant to say that most of them have reserves to keep the Buy-it-Now option available for longer, but bidding does start at $0.01.

Subject:
Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:48:46 GMT

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges if someone wins multiple items.

My LEGO Auctions (stevenkb)
  • 8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
  • 1831 - Maersk Tractor-Trailer Truck
  • 10152 - Maersk Sealand Container Ship
  • 1775 - Jet (Promotional Set)
  • 3438 - McDonald’s Restaurant
  • 4012 - Wave Cops
  • 7415 - Aero Nomad Hot Air Balloon
  • 5956 - Air Zeppelin
  • 5919 - Valley of the Kings
  • 5909 - Treasure Raiders

Subject:
Auctionbrick.com is OPEN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:14:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://www.auctionbrick.com/images/auctionbrickbanner1.gif

It is time for the official annoucement that <http://www.auctionbrick.com
<AuctionBrick.com> is now open.  I would like to send [BIG] thank you Matt
(fromer owner and founder of auctionbrick.com) for helping me to get the site
back up running again.
Auctionbrick.com is a website designed around auction sales of Lego related
items by and for anyone. I hope to see all of you on website for selling and
legos for your collections or moc projects. I will post any new or udpates for
the website.

I hope to you soon.
Scott:)

Re: AUCTIONBRICK.COM is returning!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Larson wrote:

Hello Everyone

This is reply is telling everyone that auctionbrick.com is now up and running. I would to thank you to Matt (lugnet member and former owner of auctionbrick.com) for of his help in getting the site back up running again.

More details to follow.

I mentioned your auction site on the BLink forum since like was mentioned, all auctions have now been removed from BrickLink. Good luck with your site now that you have less competition!

Re: AUCTIONBRICK.COM is returning!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, CJ De Groff wrote:
I have been informed that there is a new owner of Auctionbrick.com, and he will
be opening the site very soon.

From what I understand this will be our lego only auction site, as the Bricklink
one has ended.

I am hoping that the new owner will give us more details soon, but for now... go
to AuctionBrick.com for more information.

Thanks :)

Hello Everyone

This is reply is telling everyone that auctionbrick.com is now up and running. I
would to thank you to Matt (lugnet member and former owner of auctionbrick.com)
for of his help in getting the site back up running again.

More details to follow.

Thanks

Subject:
AUCTIONBRICK.COM is returning!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:22:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have been informed that there is a new owner of Auctionbrick.com, and he will
be opening the site very soon.

From what I understand this will be our lego only auction site, as the Bricklink
one has ended.

I am hoping that the new owner will give us more details soon, but for now... go
to AuctionBrick.com for more information.

Thanks :)

Subject:
***Limited Edition*** 10020 Sante Fe Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:01:30 GMT

These don’t come up for auction very often. New, never opened, including the rare part pack sent out with the first batch of limited edition sets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190364546336

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes

Subject:
Star Wars & 9v Train BRAND NEW SETs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:37:53 GMT

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The higher end items are being put on ebay and you can see the rest here: http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=17709

These are all NEW IN BOX on eBay Star Wars #4483 AT-AT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478532548&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1507wt_1015

Star Wars #4482 AT-TE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478536430&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1527wt_1015

Star Wars #10019 UCS Rebel Blockade Runner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478541845&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1389wt_1015

Star Wars #4504 Millennium Falcon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478544423&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1199wt_1015

Star Wars #2783 Ultimate Space Battle

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478549595&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1262wt_1015

LEGO #4534 LEGO Express 9V Train

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220478553493&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1909wt_1032

-AHui

Subject:
Lego 6090 Royal Knights Castle (1995) w/ Box, Instruct, & Extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:50:46 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
325 Shell service station, 365 Wild West Scene etc on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:01:23 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm selling some intersting stuff:

325 Shell service station
<<http://img.lugnet.com/set/200/new/upload/325-3-966205697.jpg>>

365 Wild west scene
<<http://img.lugnet.com/set/200/new/lego365.jpg>>

6396 International Jetport MISB (Yes, MISB!)
<<http://img.lugnet.com/set/200/town/lego6396.jpg>>

And other intersting stuff.

Link: <http://shop.ebay.it/merchant/moebiusring1974>

happy bidding,
Gianluca

Subject:
ebay - Mechanized Bricks Custom Russian T-74 Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 03:23:38 GMT

Ebay Item 220372705757

http://tinyurl.com/dh3m92

Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:41:47 GMT

All right! I took December off and finally got the last of my smaller lots ready to go. After these auctions I have larger lot of mixed pieces I am getting ready to list next week hopefully. On to this week’s offerings:

Huge mini-fig lot with over 400 figures and other body parts and accessories. Lot is new and used mixed with most being used.

Small lot of small vehicles including 6516 Moon Walker, construction vehicles, and a 6358 Snorkel Squad firetruck. and others.

Monorail rails and support stanchions and 6990 instructions

Lot of Samsonite bricks, partial or possibly complete starter sets, empty boxes, and assorted 70’s wheels, big people, and jointless mini-figs

Over 2 pounds of stickered and printed bricks and slope pieces

Partial Exxon 6375 Gas Station set missing vehicles and mini-figs, includes instructions, box, gas station with most stickers; lot also includes bits and instructions for 6378 Shell stations - this lot is a relist from September, high bidder did not pay

Small Classic Space Mini-Fig and accessory lot

Over 3 pounds of new and used tiles: plain, printed, grills and one-studded plates, see pics

5600 Radio Control Racer, new, never used, set and instructions only, no original box.

Boat hull and seaport lot, includes cargo pieces and crane supports and more

Over 2 pounds of hinged plates and turntables and hitches including magnets

Subject:
ebay - Old Brown Brick and Black Roof Bulk Blow-Out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:08:02 GMT

I have several auctions on ebay this week (ending Saturday Dec. 13) featuring a
bunch of bricks, plates and tiles in the Old Brown color.  These are all new
bricks still in the bags in which they were packaged and purchased several years
ago.  I also have a bunch of black roof bricks (low, high slopes - corners and
peaks!) available.

You can check out these auctions and several others (some great stocking
stuffers!) at the following page:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/supernerd23

Thanks for looking.

Greg

Subject:
1hr left! Re: 10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!

Up for bid is a 10 piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set. This is by far the most
useful and unique set of parts I have ever made. If you are into building highly
complex LEGO Train layouts this is the kit for you.

This one of a kind kit includes:

(1) 3-way stubby switch  -this is THE ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE ON THE PLANET!
(1) Left hand stubby switch
(1) Right hand stubby switch
(2) Half curves
(2) Parallelograms
(2) Curve tracks
(1) Straight track

These 10 pieces give you literally tons of options in creating elaborate space
saving layout configurations. CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR IDEAS:
XXXXX

Save yourself the hassles
Open your mind to new track options
Build that crazy layout of your dreams
Have something to show off at your next train club meeting or show

All you have to do is BID TODAY!

FREE SHIPPING

ON EBAY now at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270309948809

there is no reserve but there is a buy it now at $400.00
auction ends december 5th around 4:30pm central time

thank you for your intrest, ondrew
p.s. i'm selling this to pay for college classes

1hr left bid while you can !!

.
.
.